AdviserWill in partnership with Trust Inheritance provide professional advisers with the ability to offer their clients an extensive range of Will Writing and Estate Planning services. Using AdviserWill can enhance the service you provide to your clients and help you increase your client portfolio. Trust Inheritance have been established for over 30 years. We believe this partnership will benefit you and your clients in the following ways:
- Wills, Trusts & LPAs can be instructed online, over the phone or face to face.
- Access to a new Probate service with the support of an online Executor Toolkit with services ranging from a little to help, to handing it all over to a specialist.
- A skilled team consisting of Solicitors, Paralegals and Customer Care support with the capacity to get back to your client the same day.
- A simple online instruction form on the AdviserWill website for introducers, with the ability for your client to undertake an online application.
- Dedicated AdviserWill team to manage the relationship ensuring you have one point of initial contact to answer any questions and resolve any issues quickly and efficiently.
We have conducted comprehensive due diligence to ensure this was the right partnership for AdviserWill. Here are the reasons we believe that this is a fantastic company to work alongside, for the benefit of our introducers and clients alike:
- Trust Inheritance is a Trust Corporation
- They are members of the Society of Will writers (SWW) and Professional Association of Legal Services (PALS)
- Trust Inheritance employs four qualified and regulated solicitors to oversee the work and ensure the legal documents are fully compliant and up to date. Any reserved legal services provided by them, as set out above, are regulated by the The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) in their personal capacities.
- Trust Inheritance holds Professional Indemnity Insurance cover for the sum of £5,000,000, which means that clients are insured against financial losses.
- Competitive and transparent prices with a generous 20% introductory fee split.
If you would like to discuss this in more detail we can arrange a video call via Teams/Zoom at your convenience.
Advantages of using our service
- No joining fees or monthly subscriptions
- Provide your clients with a full Estate Planning service and Estate Administration (probate)
- Increase your client portfolio through referrals and introductions
- Enhance the service you offer your existing clients and gain cross sales on review
- The key people within Estate Planning including executors, trustees and guardians could also be future clients
- Your clients can undertake their Estate Planning at a date and time convenient to them utilising modern technology to make the process simple, fast and efficient
- We have a simple and competitive pricing structure with a generous 20% fee split for introductions
- Offering a Will service provides you with the perfect opportunity to review any life assurance the clients may have in place to ensure they are fully protected and that the policy is written in trust
- Your client has an online toolbox to complete forms, check documents and communicate with our team
Find Out More